Georg has been working as a trainer & coach for 22 years. He has international management experience and lots of experience in working personally with board members. He focuses on growth and personal development towards personal strength, leadership and communication skills. Based in Germany, Georg works mainly in German and English.
- 22 years experience as trainer & coach: for more than 1000 personalities from the business world and public life
- 15 years training and coaching for presentation, communications skills, strong appearance, speech and management
- Leadership coaching at BMW (2012-1016)
- Leading management functions 1999-2002 Director Marketing/later Director Media Services Real Media (Swiss Publigroupe)
- 5 years Chairman of the Board, Silverline Television AG
- 5 years working in consulting (IT, Marketing)
- Experience in onboarding and teambuilding
AMD, Audi, Ael Springer, Bertelsmann, BMW, BNP Paribas, C&W, Cadence, Cisco, Criteo, General Electric, goetzpartners, Harman, Holiday Check, IBM, Universal Music, Kodak, Kontron, KUKA, Lenovo, NSN, Novell, NXP, Opodo, PwC, Philips, QSC, Sapient, SaturnMedia, Sennheiser, Siemens, Sony, Sun Microsystems, Tomorrow Focus, Toshiba, Trend Micro, Western Union, Zumtobel, and many more
Georg holds a degree in business (master of business administration) and wrote his thesis in organizational psychology at Daimler Benz Aerospace. He went through different educations (e.g. Mastery University, Strategic Intervention Coaching – Antony Robbins, Biostructure Analysis, Presentation Bootcamps, and many more).
He worked as a lecturer for presentation and rhetoric’s, Media University of Stuttgart, and is a lecturer for the German Speakers Association.
Since 16 years he holds seminars on eloquence at the Management Forum Starnberg. He is fluent in German, English and Spanish.